What if lose or broke my HardDisk / Computer

If your lose your computer and/or broke your hard disk and/or it need to be replaced due to severe phisical damage, you need to apply for a free additional license opening a ticket sending us the documebt that crtify thedamage (example, the invoice of Tech center)

You can ask for a license replacement once.