Version 4.7 (Core Update)
- We recode all internal programming structure (also updated to all used additional programming library’s and compilers).
Since the complete structure has changed, some bugs have been fixed automatically.
- High increase on stability.
- Stop cross-memory conflicts and crashes in some (specific) cases, because you now only load one song into memory at a time
We’ve been testing this version for weeks now and it may still turn out with one or the other, through a certain type of use, that everything runs 100%. Otherwise please open a ticket, we are now back on the ball for quick changes.
Known issues: The font scaling on Windows is still not compatible with Livetraker.
To fix leave it at 100% AND set “high DPI scaling override” into “system enhanced”
- OSC integration (transport and song select controls)
- Updated programming code for future compatibility (Mac & Win)
- Extended Monitor Mixer (mute and solo controls / renaming the monitor)
- Improved tablet operation (Win)
- Fixed: waveform display (sequencer view)
- Fixed: some wrong GUI displays (e.g. menu font)
- Display Waveforms in Sequencer View
- Show Subgroup Namens into Audio Monitor Mixer
- Subgroup Mixer to audio Monitor mixer
- Lyrics Scrolling
- video length issue
- fixed and optimized sequencer view: selecting and moving multiple tracks at the same time now works correctly
- song select per midi note or program
- fixes video length issue
- fixes and optimizes sequencer view
- Side List Removed
- Song edit Windows: Save & Cancel Buttons now moved to upper right
- Locator Tool: is only an information tool, which let’s you document parts/positions of the song. Also it has the option to stop the song when reaching it. this way you can create scenes of a show
COMPLETE OLD CHANGELOG
4.5.1 bugfix: text colors are saving correctly now
4.5.0 – NEW: Setlist export to excel file. the option is available under BankOptions -FIX and IMPROVEMENT -bugfixes (midi track, text editor) -gui improvements (preferences) -Website -restyling of My Account Area -Premium Ticket Support integrated into Private Area
4.4.0 – NEW: – Midi Control Track now processes up to 10 events at the same time – Background Band Logo Image support -FIX and IMPROVEMENT -updated third party libraries for more cross-platform-stability
DEC2019 – END OF LIFE for Stagetracker 2 and 3 and Livetraker 3. These products are not still supported and all grace period for discouted updates are expired.
4.3.0 – NEW: improvements to the sequencer editor: added a song length slider smoother scrollbar behaviour stores last zoom state of each song – NEW: preferences – move video to fullscreen button – NEW: color selector (preferences) for changing the text editor colors -BugFix: some minus tweaks
4.2.0 – New: compatible to MacOS Catalina – New: can be installed and activated on one removable Media (Usbpen or SD Card) for running on multiple computer systems – Bugfix: midi input control – Bank Change now processes correct MSB & LSB – Bugfix: midi input control – Program Change now processes correct value
4.1.1 – NEW: improvements to the sequencer editor – bugfix: midi controller no more sends to all midi subgroups at once
4.1.0 – Changed development target, minimum requirement on MAC now is OSX 10.7 (and higher) – added search text box for faster song search – added load and save buttons to save main preferences – added disabling or hiding of unused audio subgroups
4.0.8 bugfix: setlist showed wrong song length bugfix: text editor did not save last character
4.0.6 fixes some window 8 specific issues fixes a focus lost bug on windows & Mac
4.0.5 bugfix: key commands will now be saved correctly bugfix: possible crash at program termination should now be fixed (based on ApplicationCommandManager )
4.0.4 fix: midi control of start/stop, up/down, show lyric in fullscreen now working correctly windows installer is now 64bit and copies livetraker into correct program folder
4.0.3 fix: video did not play from beginning, when changing the start position of the track
4.0.1 fix: the length of videos was limited to 3 minutes New feature: video: added ratio, horizontal- and vertical movement video: added global dependence, in case your screen changes in size or shape midi clock now integrated into click track V4 released – Dec2018